Wednesday 4 December 2019

Ainsty Castings Observation Post


I finished up my quick paintjob for the Ainsty Castings Observation Post recently. I plan on adding some additional detail to it in the future (probably some windows and a table & chair for the interior). In the meantime however I'm happy for it to go on the board.


I ended up opting for blue instead of a darker grey for the buttressed sections, and went for a cobalt metal (Grey Knight Silver) for the metallic areas. I then splashed some Ultramarine Blue contrast on those metal areas, and then touched them up with a drybrush of the original cobalt metal.


I'm hoping it'll give the impression of bluish tinted sci-fi metal, rather than just messy paintwork!



This building will be added to my sci-fi military / industrial set of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment